Downloading and Installing Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server
How to download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 in SQL Server?
.NET Framework Version 2.0 is required by many Microsoft applications like SQL Server 2005. If you want download and install .NET Framework Version 2.0, you should follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0 Redistributable Package (x86) page.
2. Click the Download button. Save the download file dotnetfx.exe to c:\temp.
3. Look at and compare the downloaded file properties with:
Name: dotnetfx.exe Location: C:\temp Size: 23,510,720 bytes Version: 2.0.50727.42
4. Close all IE (Internet Explorer) windows.
5. Double click the downloaded file: to c:\temp\dotnetfx.exe. The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Setup windows shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
2016-12-08, 1177👍, 0💬
Where to find answers to frequently asked questions on SQL Transaction Management in Oracle? Here is...
How To Create a Stored Function in Oracle? A stored function is a function with a specified name and...
How To Create a View on an Existing Table in SQL Server? If you want to a view on an existing table,...
How To List All User Names in a Database in SQL Server? If you want to see a list of all user names ...
How to continue to the next iteration of a WHILE loop in SQL Server Transact-SQL? How to use CONTINU...