Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> MySQL Tutorials
MySQL Tutorial - Installing PHP on Windows
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Install PHP on Windows?
The best way to download and install PHP on Windows systems is to:
- Go to http://www.php.net, which is the official Web site for PHP.
- Download PHP binary version for Windows in ZIP format.
- Unzip the downloaded file into a directory.
You are done. No need to run any install program.
(Continued on next topic...)
- How To Install PHP on Windows?
- How To Verify Your PHP Installation?
- What Do You Need to Connect PHP to MySQL?
- How To Turn on mysql Extension on the PHP Engine?
- How To Connect to a MySQL Server with Default Port Number?
- How To Connect to a MySQL Server with a Port Number?
- How To Connect to MySQL Server with User Accounts?
- How To Access MySQL Servers through Firewalls?
- How To Get Some Basic Information Back from MySQL Servers?
- How To Close MySQL Connection Objects?
- How To Get a List of Databases from MySQL Servers?
- How To Create a New Database?
- What Happens If You Do Not Have Privileges to Create Database?
- How To Get MySQL Statement Execution Errors?
- How To Drop an Existing Database?
- How To Select an Exiting Database?
- Can You Select Someone Else Database?
- How To Execute a SQL Statement?