Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> MySQL Tutorials
MySQL Tutorial - Shutdown MySQL Server Properly
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Properly Shutdown MySQL Server Daemon mysqld?
The proper way to shutdown your MySQL server is to the use "mysqladmin shutdown"
command. Other ways to shutdown your server include:
- Enter "mysqladmin -u root -ppassowrd shutdown" command with options in a command window.
- Use Windows Task Manager to end the process: "mysqld.exe".
- Of course, shutdown the computer system will also shutdown your MySQL server.
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is the MySQL Server Daemon - mysqld?
- What Are the "mysqld" Command Line Options?
- How To Start MySQL Server Daemon mysqld?
- How To Properly Shutdown MySQL Server Daemon mysqld?
- How Much Memory Does the Server Take?
- How To Turn on Query Logs?
- How To Turn on Error Logs?
- What Is Binary Log File?
- How To Turn on Binary Logs?
- How To Use mysqlbinlog to View Binary Logs?
- How To Run MySQL Server on a Different Port?
- How To Connect to MySQL Server on a Different Port?