Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> MySQL Tutorials
MySQL Tutorial - Starting MySQL Server
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Start MySQL Server?
If you want to start the MySQL server, you can run the "mysqld" program
in a command window as shown in the following tutorial:
"mysqld" will run quietly without printing any message in you command window.
So you will see nothing after entering the "mysqld" command. You should trust
"mysqld" and believe that MySQL server is running ok on your local computer now.
Another way to start the MySQL server is double-click \mysql\bin\mysqld.exe
on your file explorer window.
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is MySQL?
- How To Install MySQL Server?
- How To Start MySQL Server?
- How Do You Know If Your MySQL Server Is Alive?
- How Do You Know the Version of Your MySQL Server?
- How To Create a Test Table in Your MySQL Server?
- How To Shutdown MySQL Server?