Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> MySQL Tutorials
MySQL Tutorials - Command-Line End User Interface mysql
A collection of 10 FAQs on MySQL command-line interface mysql. Clear answers are provided with tutorial exercises on mysql command option; running SQL and mysql commands; running mysql command files in batch mode; returning query output in HTML and XML formats.
Topics included in this collection are:
- What Is the Command Line End User Interface - mysql?
- What Are the "mysql" Command Line Options?
- What Are the "mysql" Command Line Arguments?
- How Many SQL DDL Commands Are Supported by "mysql"?
- How Many SQL DML Commands Are Supported by "mysql"?
- What Are the Non-Standard SQL Commands Supported by "mysql"?
- How To Get Help Information from the Server?
- How To Run "mysql" Commands from a Batch File?
- How To Return Query Output in HTML Format?
- How To Return Query Output in XML Format?
Please note that all answers and tutorials are based on MySQL 5.0.
(Continued on next topic...)