Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> Oracle Tutorials
Oracle Tutorials - Create a Stored Procedure
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Create a Stored Program Unit?
If you want to create a stored program unit, you can use the CREATE PROCEDURE or
FUNTION statement. The example script below creates a stored program unit:
SQL> set serveroutput on;
SQL> CREATE PROCEDURE Hello AS
3 DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE('Hello world!');
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is PL/SQL?
- What Are the Types PL/SQL Code Blocks?
- How To Define an Anonymous Block?
- How Many Anonymous Blocks Can Be Defined?
- How To Run the Anonymous Block Again?
- What Is a Stored Program Unit?
- How To Create a Stored Program Unit?
- How To Execute a Stored Program Unit?
- How Many Data Types Are Supported?
- What Are the Execution Flow Control Statements?
- How To Use SQL Statements in PL/SQL?
- How To Process Query Result in PL/SQL?
- How To Create an Array in PL/SQL?
- How To Manage Transaction Isolation Level?
- How To Pass Parameters to Procedures?
- How To Define a Procedure inside Another Procedure?
- What Do You Think about PL/SQL?