Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> Oracle Tutorials
Oracle Tutorials - Relations between a Tablespace and Data Files
(Continued from previous topic...)
How a Tablespace Is Related to Data Files?
Each tablespace in an Oracle database consists of one or more files called datafiles,
which are physical structures that conform to the operating system in which
Oracle is running.
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is an Oracle Tablespace?
- What Is an Oracle Data File?
- How a Tablespace Is Related to Data Files?
- How a Database Is Related to Tablespaces?
- How To View Tablespaces in the Current Database?
- What Are the Predefined Tablespaces in a Database?
- How To View Data Files in the Current Database?
- How To Create a New Oracle Data File?
- How To Create a New Tablespace?
- How To Rename a Tablespace?
- How To Drop a Tablespace?
- What Happens to Data Files If a Tablespace Is Dropped?
- How To Create a Table in a Specific Tablespace?
- How To See Free Space of Each Tablespace?
- How To Bring a Tablespace Offline?
- How To Bring a Tablespace Online?
- How To Add Another Datafile to a Tablespace?
- What Happens If You Lost a Data File?
- How Remove Data Files before Opening a Database?