Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> Oracle Tutorials
Oracle Tutorials - Run SQL Statement through Web UI
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Run SQL Statements through the Web Interface?
If you don't like the command line interface offered by SQL*Plus,
you can use the Web interface to run SQL statements. Here is how:
- Open your Web browser to http://localhost:8080/apex/
- Log in to the server with the predefined sample user account: HR/fyicenter
- Click the SQL icon
- Click the SQL Commands icon
- Enter any SQL statement like: "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM USER_TABLES;", in the text area and click Run button
- Your Oracle will execute the statement, and display the result in the result area.
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is an Index?
- How To Run SQL Statements through the Web Interface?
- How To Create a Table Index?
- How To List All Indexes in Your Schema?
- What Is an Index Associated with a Constraint?
- How To Rename an Index?
- How To Drop an Index?
- Can You Drop an Index Associated with a Unique or Primary Key Constraint?
- What Happens to Indexes If You Drop a Table?
- How To Recover a Dropped Index?
- What Happens to the Indexes If a Table Is Recovered?
- How To Rebuild an Index?
- How To See the Table Columns Used in an Index?
- How To Create a Single Index for Multiple Columns?