Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> Oracle Tutorials
Oracle Tutorials - Show Installed Oracle ODBC Drivers
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Find Out What Oracle ODBC Drivers Are Installed?
To find out what Oracle ODBC drivers are installed on your Windows system,
you can use the ODBC manager to look at them:
- Go to Control Panel.
- Go to Administrative Tools.
- Run Data Sources (ODBC).
- Go to System DSN tab.
- Click the Add button.
You should a list of all ODBC drivers installed on your system. Oracle ODBC drivers should
be on the list. For example, your installed ODBC driver list could look like the one the
picture bellow with two Oracle ODBC drivers, "Oracle in OraClient10g_home1" and "Oracle in XE":
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is Open Database Communication (ODBC)?
- How To Install Oracle ODBC Drivers?
- How To Find Out What Oracle ODBC Drivers Are Installed?
- How Can Windows Applications Connect to Oracle Servers?
- How To Create Tables for ODBC Connection Testing?
- How To Verify Oracle TNS Settings?
- How To Define a Data Source Name (DSN) in ODBC Manager?
- How To Connect MS Access to Oracle Servers?
- How To Connect ASP Pages to Oracle Servers?