Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> Oracle Tutorials
Oracle Tutorials - Types of PL/SQL Code Blocks
(Continued from previous topic...)
What Are the Types PL/SQL Code Blocks?
There are 3 types of PL/SQL code blocks:
- Anonymous Block - A block of codes with no name. It may contain a declaration part,
an execution part, and exception handlers.
- Stored Program Unit - A block of codes with a name. It is similar to an anonymous block.
But it can take parameters and return values.
- Trigger - A block of code that can be defined to fire based an specific event.
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is PL/SQL?
- What Are the Types PL/SQL Code Blocks?
- How To Define an Anonymous Block?
- How Many Anonymous Blocks Can Be Defined?
- How To Run the Anonymous Block Again?
- What Is a Stored Program Unit?
- How To Create a Stored Program Unit?
- How To Execute a Stored Program Unit?
- How Many Data Types Are Supported?
- What Are the Execution Flow Control Statements?
- How To Use SQL Statements in PL/SQL?
- How To Process Query Result in PL/SQL?
- How To Create an Array in PL/SQL?
- How To Manage Transaction Isolation Level?
- How To Pass Parameters to Procedures?
- How To Define a Procedure inside Another Procedure?
- What Do You Think about PL/SQL?