Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> Oracle Tutorials
Oracle Tutorials - What Do You Think about PL/SQL
(Continued from previous topic...)
What Do You Think about PL/SQL?
After following through the tutorials in the FAQ collection, you probably agree that
PL/SQL is indeed a general purpose database programming language. PL/SQL is a natural extension
of SQL. It is very useful for DBA to automate specific administration tasks or for developers
to developer simple business backend applications.
- What Is PL/SQL?
- What Are the Types PL/SQL Code Blocks?
- How To Define an Anonymous Block?
- How Many Anonymous Blocks Can Be Defined?
- How To Run the Anonymous Block Again?
- What Is a Stored Program Unit?
- How To Create a Stored Program Unit?
- How To Execute a Stored Program Unit?
- How Many Data Types Are Supported?
- What Are the Execution Flow Control Statements?
- How To Use SQL Statements in PL/SQL?
- How To Process Query Result in PL/SQL?
- How To Create an Array in PL/SQL?
- How To Manage Transaction Isolation Level?
- How To Pass Parameters to Procedures?
- How To Define a Procedure inside Another Procedure?
- What Do You Think about PL/SQL?