Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> Oracle Tutorials
Oracle Tutorials - ODBC Drivers, DSN Configuration and ASP Connection
A collection of 9 FAQs on Oracle ODBC drivers and connections. Clear answers are provided with tutorial exercises on installing Oracle ODBC drivers; TNS settings; defining DSN entries; connecting MS Access or ASP pages to Oracle servers.
Topics included in this FAQ are:
- What Is Open Database Communication (ODBC)?
- How To Install Oracle ODBC Drivers?
- How To Find Out What Oracle ODBC Drivers Are Installed?
- How Can Windows Applications Connect to Oracle Servers?
- How To Create Tables for ODBC Connection Testing?
- How To Verify Oracle TNS Settings?
- How To Define a Data Source Name (DSN) in ODBC Manager?
- How To Connect MS Access to Oracle Servers?
- How To Connect ASP Pages to Oracle Servers?
(Continued on next topic...)