Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> SQL Server FAQ
SQL Server FAQ - Adding Address Records into AdventureWorksLT
(Continued from previous topic...)
How to add an address record into AdventureWorksLT?
To find out if we can add data into AdventureWorksLT or not, you can try to add
an address record into the "SalesLT.Address" in AdventureWorksLT:
INSERT SalesLT.Address (AddressLine1, City, StateProvince,
VALUES('1 Main Street', 'Java', 'Oracle',
SELECT * FROM SalesLT.Address
WHERE CountryRegion = 'FYI'
11384/1 Main Street/NULL/Java/Oracle
- What Samples and Sample Databases Are Provided by Microsoft?
- How to download and install SQL Server 2005 Sample Scripts?
- How to download and install the scaled-down database AdventureWorksLT?
- How to attach AdventureWorksLT physical files to the server?
- How AdventureWorksLT tables are related?
- How to add an address record into AdventureWorksLT?