Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> SQL Server FAQ
SQL Server FAQ - Downloading and Installing SQL Server Sample Scripts
(Continued from previous topic...)
How to download and install SQL Server 2005 Sample Scripts?
If you want to learn from sample scripts provided by Microsoft, you should follow this
tutorial to download and install them:
1. Go to the
SQL Server 2005 Samples and Sample Databases download page.
2. Go to the x86 section in the Instructions section,
Click "SqlServerSamples.msi -- 25,469 KB" to download the sample file.
Save the download file to c:\temp.
3. Double click on the downloaded file: c:\temp\SqlServerSamples.msi.
The installation setup window shows up. Follow the instructions to finish the installation.
When the installation is done, all sample scripts will be installed in the
C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Samples directory:
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Samples and Sample Databases Are Provided by Microsoft?
- How to download and install SQL Server 2005 Sample Scripts?
- How to download and install the scaled-down database AdventureWorksLT?
- How to attach AdventureWorksLT physical files to the server?
- How AdventureWorksLT tables are related?
- How to add an address record into AdventureWorksLT?