Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> SQL Server FAQ
SQL Server FAQ - Turning Off Warning Messages during PHP Execution
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Turn Off Warning Messages during PHP Execution?
If don't want see warning messages generated from the PHP engine
when executing PHP scripts, you can change the error_reporting setting
in the php.ini configuration file.
Open php.ini and change the following lines:
;error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_NOTICE
error_reporting = E_ALL & ~E_WARNING
Now run the script in the previous tutorial again, you will not see
the warning messages from the PHP engine:
Error: Cannot drop the table 'fyi.center', because
it does not exist or you do not have permission.
(Continued on next topic...)
- How To Download and Install PHP on Windows?
- How To Check Your PHP Installation?
- What Do You Need to Connect PHP to SQL Server?
- How to Turn on the MSSQL API Module?
- What Is Wrong with SQL Server Client Libarary DLL, ntwdblib.dll?
- What Happens If ntwdblib.dll Is Missing on Your Machine?
- Where to Find ntwdblib.dll Version 2000.80.194.0?
- How To Connect with Different Port Numbers?
- What Are Commonly Used MSSQL Functions in PHP?
- How To Disconnect from a SQL Server using mssql_close()?
- How To Select an Exiting Database using mssql_select_db()?
- How To Execute a SQL Statement using mssql_query()?
- How To Retrieve Error Messages using mssql_get_last_message()?
- How To Turn Off Warning Messages during PHP Execution?
- How To Receive Returning Result from a Query?
- How To Loop through Result Set Objects using mssql_fetch_array()?
- How To Retrieve Field Values using mssql_result()?
- How To List All Field Names in the Result Set using mssql_field_name()?