To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
1. Perform database application development to create, maintain and improve database functionality.
2. Develop and coordinate the update/revision of existing databases via software change requests and software problem reports.
3. Solid troubleshooting and user testing foundation.
4. Create and maintain database documentation to include requirements definition, development documentation, test scripts, user documentation and training material for databases developed and/or maintained in support of the Government TDMD
5. Train users as necessary. Develop training materials and procedural documentation on the application and use of databases converted and/or developed to support the TDMD mission.
6. Analyze data to identify trends and ensure data integrity.
7. Tracking, monitoring, and reporting of data gathered from various databases to measure and establish trends impacting data entry/loading and input accuracy of technical information pertinent to spare part procurement actions for U.S. Army aviation and missile weapon systems.
8. Perform routine duties as they relate to task to include preparation of reports and maintenance of various spreadsheets.
9. Communicate with customers and coworkers to resolve issues.
10. Support customer with various assignments that are directly related to their general business operations.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
1. Related BS/BA degree and 0-3 years of experience or 3 years of experience with a high school diploma.
2. Experience programming using MS Access, Visual Basic or ASP.Net
3. SQL Server or Oracle database experience.
4. Ability to write efficient, complex queries.
5. Experience with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
6. Solid analysis and problem solving skills.
7. Solid verbal and written communication skills.
8. Must work well within a team environment dealing with high volume work with speed and accuracy.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center