To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle Database Administrator
The Database Administrator will be responsible for database administration and overall system support of multiple Oracle and SQL databases.
* Designs, develops and implements complex database applications *
* Analyzes informational needs, elements, data relationships and attributes *
* Defines logical attributes and inter-relationships and designs data structures to accommodate database productions, storage, maintenance and accessibility *
* Coordinates with the customer on data requirements and appropriate standards *
* Supports the use of data standardization practices *
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience.
* Minimum of five years related experience
* Experience in designing and building databases using DBMS software, including, but not limited to, ORACLE, SQL, and/or Java.
* In accordance with DoD 8570.1M, a currently active IAT-II level baseline certification (Security+) is required
* Active and valid DoD SECRET security clearance required
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center