To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
**Daily data entry input of materials and service work orders into the system to create PO.
**Also, locates invoices for materials and uploading into FileNet (AT&T Application).
**Enters OOM (requisition).
**Takes direction from market, and is support for the market.
• Adheres to, supports and enhances the Divisions Quality Management System.
• Adheres to, supports and enhances the Divisions Environmental, Safety, Health and Security Program. • Ensures that assigned databases are populated with information as needed.
• Establishes partnerships with project personnel, including subcontractors and the client.
• Maintains data integrity in all work duties.
• Completes priority tasks in time allotted.
• Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with clients.
• May be requested to complete other duties or special projects as assigned.
• May be requested to obtain login/passwords for group personnel to databases.
• May provide updated information to client personnel weekly as requested.
• Must be able to analytically understand if entries are correct while entering data.
• Must have an understanding of tasks to build a cell site and working knowledge of these operations.
• Must have ability to resolve problems and answer questions in a timely manner.
• Provides weekly reports as directed.
• Working knowledge or ability to learn quickly their assigned database.
• Working knowledge of the process flow between databases.
• Working knowledge of Work Authorizations (WA) and True Up (TU) submissions.
• Individual contributor with no subordinates.
Education: High School Diploma or related required Basic word processing and spreadsheet skills required. Experience in various Databases required
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center