To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
- Manage and maintain data in all production and non-production databases and replication servers. Maintain security database; generate reports, queries and documentation. Work with project teams to identify database changes needed.
- Manage database elements, including creation, alteration, deletion and copying of schemas, databases, tables, views, indexes, stored procedures, triggers and declarative integrity constraints.
- Set up access privileges to databases. Create and maintain user profiles for database access, including login and password. Perform backup and recovery, configure database parameters, and prototype designs against logical data models.
- Monitor database and replication servers for resource utilization. Handle testing, reporting, backup/restore. Manage database distribution, security and access requirements.
• Bachelors Degree in Business or Information Systems or Computer Science or military experience
• 2 years of experience in Cloud implementation
• 2 years of experience with MongoDB, or 2 years of experience with Cassandra, or 2 years of experience with PostgreSQL
• Certification in Oracle, or Teradata, or DB2 Server Certified
• 5 years of experience in Database Administration on a Relational Database Management System (RDBMS)
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center