To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle or SQL DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR I
· On Call rotation
· Creates and modifies database objects in consultation with DBA 2 / DBA3
· Export, Transforms, and Loads data
· Monitors Database s, Performance, Replication, and Resource Utilization
· Validate integrity of database objects
· Ensure all scheduled maintenance plans, and jobs complete successfully.
· Audits database, operating system, ETL, and HA logs
· Performs and monitors database backups.
· Ensures databases meet stated uptime objectives.
· Documents database modifications according to Change Control Policy.
· Develops and documents tools, scripts, and processes
· Assists or develops first draft documentation for database functionality.
· Become familiar with new database version and functionality.
· Facilitates knowledge transfer of database skills to team members.
· Performs other responsibilities as needed.
· Able to give effective presentations and demonstrations
· Produce complete project plans covering operational and technical issues
· High School Diploma or equivalent required
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems Preferred; Master's Degree preferred
· One year of experience in title field or related ITS field or education/equivalent required
· Oracle or SQL database server experience preferred
· AIX or Windows server platform experience preferred
· One of the following preferred: Oracle, SQL, or CACHE Certification
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center