To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Experience in database administration related work for Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL.
* Experience in performance tuning for database systems (SQL Statement/Instance/System level).
* Experience in PeopleSoft applications architectures and processes.
* Experience in database backup and recovery technologies, tools and processes
* Experience in High-Availability tools (Oracle Dataguard; MSSQL HA clusters/mirroring).
* Strong desire and demonstration of service-oriented customer skills.
* Experience in monitoring and management tools for database administration (i.e. Oracle CloudControl; zabbix; Idera SQL Server toolset).
Bachelor's degree with coursework in computing or information systems and three years of related computer programming experience; or any equivalent combination of education, training and experience which provides the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
* Considerable knowledge of the methods and equipment used in electronic data processing, including system analysis and design, and computer programming techniques.
* Strong skill in writing programs for computer applications.
* Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions.
* Ability to perform detailed work accurately.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
* Ability to communicate clearly, succinctly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
* Knowledge of safe working procedures related to work performed.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center