To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Database System Administrator
The Database System Administrator is responsible for the Administration, integration, automation and oversight of key College data systems, including Banner ERP and its components (such as INB, SSB, ODS,EDW, or Workflow), along with other related or integrated systems such as Nolij or the CBORD Campus ID system. Serve as key technical and administrative resource for enterprise systems and develop an extremely deep understanding of their workings. Assist with the development, integration, and implementation of processes within enterprise systems and the interactions between enterprise systems and other systems at the College. Provide high-level support to other members of IT and advanced end-users. Develop and manage change management processes related to enterprise systems. Serve as primary contact for enterprise systems security requests. Maintain data security of enterprise data systems.
• Windows and Linux server administration skills, along with exposure to Banner ERP systems, Banner ODS, CBORD, and SQL.
• Ability to work independently on large and complex projects that affect the enterprise.
• A good general understanding of programming practice and relational database applications
• Project management skills, an ability to focus on the big picture while addressing numerous details, and the ability to quickly digest and understand business processes are essential. Well-honed communication skills are necessary.
• Strong personal organization, and the ability to describe technical processes to non-technical users, is very important.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center