To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or related technical field.
- 2-4 years of related experience.
- 2 years of reporting experience (SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)).
- 3 years of MS SQL Server experience 2000/2005/2008 (SQL, TSQL, Stored Procedures).
- 3 years of Data Warehouse experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Understanding of Business Intelligence best practices.
- Provide OOTB solutions using the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack, Dynamics CRM/ERP (DefenseReady), SharePoint, and Office productivity tools.
- SharePoint BI integration/Business Connectivity Services experience.
- SharePoint Admin / developer experience.
- C#/.NET experience.
- Database design/development, configuration, support and administration.
- Develop data dictionary for all database efforts.
- Develop operational data store using industry best practices.
- Data Warehousing design and components, including Extract, Transform, Load (ETL).
- Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Create and maintain MS SQL Server 2005/2008 database schemas(including tables, views, indexes and other database objects).
- Develop programs to source data (SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), .Net programming).
- Dimensional modeling and databases (SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) cubes).
- Participate as part of a tight knit, dynamic team for important work supporting Naval special operations headquarters.
- Function as the primary data warehouse designer and administrator.
- Develop business solutions at all layers including the presentation, business and data layers.
- Individual should possess experience within the Microsoft development solutions and technologies paradigm.
- Additional duties as assigned.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center