To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
SQL Database Administrator
· Work closely with data modeling to design and implement data structures which meet the business requirement for timely, accurate data.
· Promote data quality and enforce data integrity.
· Work with senior Database Administrators to resolve database performance issues, capacity issues, replication, and other distributed data issues.
· Determine user requirements, set up and test computer databases, and coordinate changes.
· Interact with development and end-user personnel to determine application data access requirements, transaction rates, volume analysis, and other pertinent data required to develop and maintain integrated databases.
· Bachelor's or equivalent experience.
· 2+ years of related experience.
o Microsoft Windows Admin; Performance Tuning; Backup & Recovery; PowerShell/VB scripting; Technical documentation
o Preferred certifications: SQL Server 2008R2/2008/2005/2000; MCTS
The ideal candidate would have experience with SSIS, SSRS, and SQL Server 2012.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center