To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
DB2 UDB DBA (Database Admin)
· Excellent knowledge of DB2 Version 9.7 and DB2 V10.5 for AIX Operating System.
· In-depth knowledge and experience in DB2 AIX within an enterprise level environment.
· Very strong knowledge of HADR, replication, CDC, range partitioning, disaster recovery with business continuity.
· Experience performing routine maintenance (Backup and Recovery, REORGS, RUNSTATS, etc.), Stored Procedures.
· Unix Scripting skills (Perl, Shell, VBS, etc.)
· Knowledge of load balancing
· Perform routine maintenance (Backup and Recovery, REORGS, RUNSTATS, etc.), Stored Procedures.
· Provide Load and Performance testing support
· Monitor database space usage
· Monitor database performance bottlenecks, etc.,
· Responsible for designing, modeling, developing and supporting Database Management Systems (DBMS).
· Analyzes data requirements, application and processing architectures, data dictionaries, and database schema(s), and then designs, develops, amends, optimizes, and certifies database schema design to meet system(s) requirements.
· Gather, analyze, and normalize relevant information related to, and from business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data credibility and determine relevance and meaning.
· Develop database and warehousing designs across multiple platforms and computing environments.
· Develop an overall data architecture that supports the information needs of the business in a flexible but secure environment.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center