To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Database Administrator
The position is responsible for the support and the administration of Oracle and SQL server databases.
* Oracle - strong Oracle DBA skills to help with migration projects and server moves
* SQL Server - most of the work will be training and mentoring BC DBAs on best practices for managing, monitoring, and maintaining these databases.
* Strong technical experience on Oracle Data Guard, Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC) and Oracle ASM.
* Hands on experience on Oracle's Grid control administration, various features and options usage.
* Strong technical knowledge on AIX and Linux administration in physical and virtualized environments and knowledge of EMC's VMAX storage.
* Performance tuning of Oracle databases on Windows, Linux and AIX Operating systems.
* Experience with Oracle TDE, Redaction, encryption and data masking.
* Knowledge of Oracle data warehouse database design, partitioning and ETLs.
* Strong technical knowledge in implementation and administration of Database Audit and protection software such as Oracle's Audit Vault or IBM's Guardium or Imperva's SecureSphere.
* Experience in PeopleSoft administration is not mandatory but a huge plus.
* Responsible for writing DBA documentation including database standards, procedures and best practices.
* Proven record working in a well-regulated environment with an emphasis on controls and developing best practices
* Working closely with IT project managers and developers.
* Person must have strong communication and mentoring skills.
* Bachelor's degree in relevant discipline required.
* Must have knowledge of Oracle 12c/11g and SQL Server 2012/2008 versions
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center