To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
- The Database Administrator (DBA) will provide database administration support, review database design and integration of systems, provide backup recovery, and make recommendations regarding enhancements and/or improvements.
- Responsibilities include: database loading; development and management of operational procedures; environment management; database health (e.g. monitoring, proactive and reactive responses); resource planning; database upgrade planning; backup and recovery strategy planning and implementation; environment transition planning (development, test, stage, production); disaster recovery; designing for high availability.
- This candidate will also be responsible for mentoring less senior database administrators.The Database Administrator position will require an understanding of Oracle and SQL Server technologies.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- The Database Administrator position will require an understanding of Oracle and SQL Server technologies.
Minimum of 4 years of Oracle Database administration in a Linux environment
Minimum of 1 year of experience with Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC)
Desired Skills / Experience / Knowledge / Certifications:
CompTIA Security + Certification
Experience with Oracle 11gR2 and Oracle 12c
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and 2012
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center