To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
The Senior Cache Database Administrator is responsible for creating and maintaining Cache configuration, synchronization and maintenance of all application environments (test, training, production) for our applications.
Perform server software installations and upgrades, monitor, analyze and troubleshoot system environments, maintain appropriate version control, administration of scripts for file manipulation and programming access to multiple environments; synchronization of data and programs across environments; perform or assist in programming, interfacing and data conversion activities.
This position works closely with application analysts, system administrators, and Chronicles programmers to complete assigned tasks.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science preferred or equivalent professional experience.
• 4-6 years of database administration or equivalent experience required, in the Healthcare sector preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in project management, systems and database administration and integration, database design, user relations, and vendor interactions.
• Experience with patient care databases and financial and administrative database applications required.
• Demonstrated experience in monitoring, tuning, and administrating Cache databases.
• Strong interpersonal skills; able to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities, and work effectively as a team player.
• Highly organized and motivated with a proven ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, manage several broad-scope responsibilities at one time, and utilize time effectively.
• Executes all job responsibilities and assignments promptly, reliably, honestly, and ethically.
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
• Participation in a 24X7 on-call rotation and mentoring of less experienced DBAs.
• Proven backup and recovery experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center