To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Database Administrator II
• Make recommendations to users and business units to resolve day-to-day issues, and design solutions for new projects and for future growth.
• Perform in-depth technical troubleshooting and provide consultation to systems architects and development teams.
• Establish sound backup and recovery policies and procedures using a variety of tools.
• Proactively monitor and tune database and SQL performance.
• Recommend processes to maintain database security.
• Interface directly with vendors for technical support. Escalate if necessary.
• Guide others in the provision of after-hours pager/phone support for production systems. Interface with IT senior management to communicate status of issues.
• Provide Administrative support to Sybase and SQL Server database environment
• Provide Replication Server Administration support.
Licensures: Sybase or SQL Server Coursework/ Certifications
Relevant Work Experience: 5-7 years IT experience, 3-5 years database experience
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center