To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle Database Administrator
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• 10+ years of experience with Oracle Database Administration, PL/SQL, Backup / Recovery / High-Availability Solution Experience and Performance Tuning.
• Strong Database, application, SQL performance tuning skills with knowledge of Oracle internals.
• Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
• Configuration Management, Database security administration, Database Monitoring, Advanced SQL and instance tuning for medium to large databases, Data Guard implementation and support, implementation of replication, virtualization, and ETL tasks.
• MySQL Database Administration experience is preferred.
• Oracle EBS, OBI, Hyperion, Agile experience is preferred.
• Provide advice and support to development teams.
• Strong shell scripting skills.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to establish a high level of customer trust and confidence.
• Able to work independently, and in groups to achieve project objectives/deliverables.
• Oracle RAC experience is preferred.
• Oracle database version 11g experience is preferred.
• Solid written and verbal communication skills.
• Project management experience is preferred.
• The selected candidate will accept other duties as directed by management.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center