To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
- Design, create, and maintain a very large Oracle database.
- Provide quality control and auditing of databases to ensure accurate data.
- Work with management to develop database strategies to support requirements.
- Help resolve data conflicts and inappropriate data usage.
- Administer user accounts and provide Sun Solaris 10 Unix network management.
- Install software, perform backups, and maintain configuration management systems.
- Troubleshoot and Debug complex application environment.
- Formulate detailed requirements and system architecture design.
- Work with end user customers at all levels.
- Manage networks, servers and OS for a large records management system.
- Support communications hardware and software in multi-protocol environment.
- Utilize network management software.
- Configure, install, operate and administer Sun Solaris and Oracle based servers.
- Perform analysis and operational support functions related to systems administration.
- Support client-server document management system with relational database.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field with 7+ years of related experience.
- DBA and Oracle versions 10g, 11g experience.
- Oracle EM, dbcontro, and performance tuning using AMM experience.
- RMAN, both catalog and nocatalog, Datapump, and Data Guard experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center