To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Data Warehouse Deployment Engineer
•Mastery of SQL. This is the most important. Our main product is a data warehouse, and you'll need to read and write SQL to configure the system to meet an institution's needs.
• Experience with SQL Server. Installation, configuring users, troubleshooting, etc. We handle much of the administrative work in maintaining our institutions' servers.
• Some background in programming. We program in Python, and we'd like you to have good knowledge of at least 1 language. We'll soon convert you to Python.
• Ability to communicate well with both technical and non-technical users. We work with various people from directors of technology, institutional researchers, to student advisors.
• System Administration/Network Administration/DBA Skills. The more you know, the more we want to speak with you.
• An interest in statistics, data analysis, or research. If you say "I love data", you'll get our attention.
• Previous work in higher education. Knowing how to speak within this domain moves you to the top of the list.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center