To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Sr. SQL DBA (Oklahoma City)
The Sr. SQL Database Administrator (DBA) is responsible for SQL Server database administration on the IT Infrastructure and Communications Team. Manages & maintain production and non-production Microsoft SQL databases for a wide variety of software applications that support the academic and administrative business needs of the enterprise.
A bachelor's degree and 3+ years significant experience designing, installing, administering, and maintaining Microsoft SQL Server databases or an equivalent combination of course work and experience.
- Very proficient with Microsoft SQL Server database administration including design, installation, maintenance, performance tuning, disaster recovery, and troubleshooting;
- Very proficient with Microsoft SQL Server;
- Extensive knowledge of PL SQL and scripting;
- Proficient with data migration and integration techniques;
- Excellent analytical, technical, business, organizational, and communications skills;
- Innovative and creative thinker with willingness to collaborate and share ideas particularly when problem solving technical issues.
- Self-starter with passion for technology;
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center