To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
You’re a master with SQL Server, entity relationships, SANs, problem solving, and security.
* Tune, monitor, and support our mission-critical 24/7 OLTP database systems across the globe.
* Evaluate the expected performance of future database releases.
* Evaluate SAN solutions to stay up-to-date with the correct technologies for our needs.
* Be part of our on-call team.
* Create and maintain detailed documentation on database design choices, and ERDs.
* Design and implement security and database 'best-practice' policies in a supportable and scalable way.
* 3 or more years managing 100GB+ databases in OLTP environments.
* 1 or more years developing or tuning stored procedures, functions, and views in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 or 2005.
* Performance tuning knowledge on all levels.
* Understanding of distributed architecture is required.
* Strong understanding of SQL Server Alerting functions required.
* General understanding of database normalization and data modeling theories and concepts.
* Ability to understand and resolve system constraints and bottlenecks.
* Familiarity with SQL replication methods.
* Familiarity with SQL Clusters.
* Familiarity with the Cloud storage market.
* B.S. in Computer Engineering or related technical degree is required.
* Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center