To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Junior Database Administrator
* Under the guidance of the Senior DBA this individual will be responsible for developing, maintaining and monitoring database maintenance operations.
* Automating the environment.
* Diagnose and resolve production problems.
* Capacity planning and management.
* Performance health of the SQL Server environment.
* Develop and maintain backup and recovery procedures for database services.
* Support developer teams by populating the data environment as per project requirements.
* Administer user logins and access to database resources.
* Off-hours support of the production environments.
* A minimum of 1 year of professional SQL Server database administration experience.
* College Degree or equivalent years of experience.
* Experience supporting database applications in a highly available, highly transactional environment.
* Interpersonal skills necessary to effectively communicate with persons at all levels of the organization, including customers, employees, and management.
* Ability to balance multiple projects and tasks concurrently in a fast paced environment.
* Demonstrate proficient troubleshooting skills to provide resolution to incidents and problem management projects.
* Adherence to the highest quality standards.
* Ability to think strategically.
* Continued development of technical skills
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center