To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Develops, implements and maintains systems, procedures and policies for their assigned work stream or function(s).
* Modify existing databases and database management systems or direct programmers and analysts to make changes.
* Ensures compliance with internal policies and controls, and with external regulations.
* Undertakes complex projects and provides guidance on project related issues as needed.
* Leads or participates, as required, in training and skills development initiatives as a Subject Matter Expert.
* Fields issue escalations from internal customers or delivery partners and responds to customer inquiries as requested, ensuring issue and error resolution.
* Identifies improvement opportunities for their work stream and works closely with either the internal team or service providers (if any) to enable the implementation of improvement opportunities.
* Assists in assessing the services delivered by the service providers (if any) and validating that performance metrics established by service level agreements are met as applicable.
* Leads user acceptance testing activities associated with new systems.
* Provides Go/No-go decisions regarding the movement of features and functionality into production.
* Designs and creates advanced queries to be run against varied datasets.
* Makes decisions regarding query design and implementation maximizing the quality of output and efficiency of production
* Demonstrates strong business process knowledge to understand how account linkages work.
* Analyzes and makes recommendations on new and improved account linkage strategies
* Indentify Request - via various channels of communication (IR, BRD, RT, etc.)
* Provides day-to-day production support of adhoc reporting servers including backups, tuning and network troubleshooting
* Troubleshoots performance issues of OBIEE environment and evaluate existing logic for tuning possibilities
* Analyzes business problems - understand the request from client perspective.
* Demonstrates strong troubleshooting and decision making skills
* Designs and implements solutions including development and documentation of detailed business requirements
* Analyzes Results -assures result satisfies client request & obtain signoff
* Develops and executes test cases to be utilized for user acceptance testing.
* Responsible for Go/No Go decisions on whether to move enhancements and or remediation to production based on outcome of user acceptance testing.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* Minimum five years' experience in a collections/credit or related environment
* Proficiency at TerraData warehouse
* Proficient in design and maintenance of OLAP Cubes
* Experience and Certification in ORACLE Database10g administration
* Proficient in MS SQL Server Installation and Administration
* Minimum of 3 years experience or a Certification in Microsoft SQL Server 2005 & 2008
* Expertise in installing Oracle OBIEE 11g and Oracle 10g Database
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center