To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
MS Access and SQL Server DBA
• Independently implement informatics protocols for epidemiological studies.
• Conduct statistical analysis of study data.
• Utilize database languages (e.g., SQL) to create queries and reports.
• Assist in data cleansing and conversions.
• Design and implement database programs, including establishing coding formats for data collection.
• Write and submit progress reports.
• Review, model, and write documentation.
• Assist in database and statistical modeling exercises.
• Assist in the design of manuals, questionnaires, and data collection forms.
Requires the academic knowledge of a discipline plus the ability to translate, adapt and apply the knowledge that is generally associated with a Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrated 1-3 years of experience with relational database design, creation, and maintenance is required.
Demonstrated knowledge and experience working with MS Access and SQL Server is required.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center