To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
* Monitor and manage production database system through regular review of index performance and audits of database coding techniques, preventing predictable database system problems, and reviewing disk IO utilization.
* Works closely with IT for scheduled maintenance, outages, and recovery.
* Manage and extend analysis services by continuing to learn knowledge of SSIS and SSAS.
* Support development teams in database design decisions and best practices.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated initiative and analytical thinking style.
* Maintains a positive, professional attitude when dealing with employees and clients.
* Bachelors in Management or Computer Science Preferred.
* This position requires at least 5 years of experience supporting a production database environment.
* Must have at least 5 years of SQL expertise.
* Sufficient oral and written communication skills.
* Individual will be required to maintain attention to detail and preserve quality standards.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center