To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Supports and maintains databases within the enterprise providing 24x7x365 day support for IT production database systems for diverse platforms. Manages solutions in wide range of diverse production environments. Ensures performance, stability, availability, security, backup and recovery, maintenance, data integrity and space requirements for all production database systems within the environment. Ensures solutions meet business objectives and establishes and maintains a high level of user trust and confidence in ITS' knowledge of and concern for users' business needs. Has a willingness to work with customers of varying levels of technical expertise in a high pressure, complex environment.
* Two to four years of experience in database operations, and in the design, administration, programming, and support of RDBMS's MS SQL, Oracle, or Cache
* Two to four years' experience in which one or more of the following occurred:
o demonstrated competency in executing a large project
o demonstrated leadership capabilities and initiative in solving problems
o demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
* Demonstrated experience working well with customers of varying levels of technical expertise in high-pressure situations and complex environments
* Successful experience in working with end users to develop effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
* Ability to ensure service levels are consistent with current business needs and future requirements.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center