To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Senior SAP Basis Administrator
* Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of SAP Netweaver and multiple SAP technologies (ECC, BI, PI, etc);
* Primarily responsible for managing SAP Security administration for all user and role management within SAP systems;
* Involvement with problem escalation and resolution, working with SAP and other software/hardware vendors/DR departments to resolve problems as needed;
* Coordinate all SAP change management efforts utilizing standard change management tools and processes;
* Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of the SAP Transport system and its operation;
* Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of and experience with both SAP and Oracle administrative functions within an SAP environment.
* Assists Database Administrators during optimization, recoverability, maintenance, space allocation, capacity planning and backup for both development and production systems.
* Demonstrates intermediate knowledge of and experience with common operating systems commands and features. Is able to monitor and help troubleshoot issues on a server.
* Demonstrates basic knowledge of and experience with shell scripting and / or programming. Can actively modify shell scripts and other programs.
* Participates in production support, and will participate in an on-call rotation with the SAP Admin team;
* Requires only occasional training and supervision. Actively joins project teams
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Organized, pro-active and self directed; able to perform with minimal supervision.
* Must be flexible, willing to work on the weekends and holidays to meet business requirements (on call)
* Team player: ability and willingness to motivate and support other team members.
* Strong customer oriented and focused on meeting customer's needs.
* Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
* Bachelor's degree in a technical or scientific discipline
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center