To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
SQL Server Developer
Develops file transformations involving delimited, fixed-width, XML, and proprietary formats.
- Develops data transformations to SOAP/REST endpoints, databases, messaging middleware, and output files.
- Actively investigates new processes, methods, and tools to support and improve Data Integration practices.
- Ensures that all project activities are thoroughly documented and current, and that appropriate change management and version control practices procedures have been followed.
- Provides team members and management with timely status of activities and issues.
- Works independently and resolves complex problems with limited supervision
- Compare, contrast, and report on differences between multiple datasets
- Analyze & translate functional specifications & change requests into technical specifications
- Translate business needs into end user applications
- Responsible for a mix of structured and unstructured tasks
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving routine to moderately complex problems
- Effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, and detail-oriented team-player
- Interact primarily with direct manager and the technical team on assigned projects. There may be communication with employees in other functions within and outside of the Business Unit as required
- General direction is provided on routine work and detailed direction is provided on new projects and assignments. There will be on-going reviews of activities and priorities
- Participate as an important contributor to team project
Extensive Experience with:
- Complex ETL Design, Development, and Implementation
- Solid database skills, including complex SQL queries, performance tuning and database development (DDL, DML, etc.)
- SQL Server (2005, 2008 or 2012) skills.
- T-SQL skills (Stored Procedures, Dynamic SQL, Functions, Triggers, Etc...)
- 3+ Years’ experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with ability to gather and analyze data and generate reports.
- Scripting Skills (.NET (C#/VB), Shell, Perl, Python, Etc...)
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center