To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
• You will be responsible all Oracle databases used by the company, with an emphasis on production environment availability and performance.
• Monitor the refresh of development database instances from production.
• Support for oracle backups and recovery
• Performance tuning of SQLs
• Perform installation and upgrade of oracle database.
• Analysis and tuning of existing databases
• Design and implementation of new databases
• Creating and implementing database backup and disaster recovery procedures
• Ensuring security of the database environment for PCI and SOX compliance
• Specifying hardware requirements and system configuration for database servers
• Monitoring database availability and health, participating in the 24x7 production support
• Translate product requirements into design specifications and schedules.
• Assist with design, development, tuning of Oracle PL/SQL code and database objects.
The successful candidate must have the following experience, skills, and education:
• BS degree in Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent education and experience
• 7-10 years experience as an Oracle DBA working in production environments
• Thorough knowledge and experience in administration of Oracle 11g
• Experience configuring database replication and clusters.
• Experience with database tuning for both OLTP and data warehousing applications
• Working knowledge of backup and recovery with RMAN
• Excellent understanding of data storage technologies as applied to database tuning and optimization
• Ability to design optimal database layout based on application requirements
• Comfortable with UNIX/Linux environments; Linux administration skills a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center