To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Database Administrator (Development DBA/ Oracle / Peoplesoft / SQL Server)
- Maintain and develop database stored procedures, triggers, functions, etc.
- Develop, maintain and test database backup, disaster recovery and capacity planning strategies.
- Prepare and install new application database related software, releases and patches.
- Database migrations.
- Oracle Discoverer administration.
- Assist users with installation of Oracle clients and utilities.
- Create and maintain database administration scripts for Oracle and SQL environments.
- PeopleSoft table layout and structure.
- Respond to and resolve User issues according to defined procedures and standards.
- Provide on-call support, as needed.
- Minimal travel.
- College or university degree in computer science or technical equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a Developer / DBA.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as an Oracle DBA.
- Understanding of ERP database administration, hands-on experience with PeopleSoft database.
- Minimum 1 years of work experience with Oracle on Linux/ Unix.
- Working knowledge of People Tools.
- Experience with Data Guard and RMAN utilities, and with cloning.
- Proficient at database configurations, database monitoring, analyzing performance bottlenecks, SQL tuning, optimization, database back-up, disaster recovery replication, and trouble shooting.
- Team player with strong communication, interpersonal and critical thinking skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center