To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
- Manage all aspects of the databases utilized for client-server and web-based applications
- Install, configure, secure, migrate, and manage databases and database servers
- Database server maintenance updates, patches, tuning, security parameters, and backups
- Ensure that the client-server applications and web-based applications are fully integrated into the network environment.
- Provide specific maintenance and enhancement support to the operating applications to ensure operational integrity and security.
- Provide operational support for various custom applications within the local network infrastructure.
- Build dynamic client-server and web-based applications
- Support development team as the database
- Provide estimations for work requested
- Work closely with front end designers and developers
- Function as the database architect
- Bachelorís degree in a related field with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Experienced with most databases to include but not limited to MS SQL and Oracle
- Experience with multiple coding languages to include .NET, JAVA, and PHP
- Experience with Content Management Systems (CMS) preferred but not required
- Experience with Percussion, WordPress and/or Drupal is a plus
- Technical background with a focus in the local network infrastructure in database management required
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a self-starter with a positive attitude
- Federal Contracting experience a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center