To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Sr. Oracle DBA
* Interacting with the business analyst and client representatives to develop technical specifications that meet documented business requirements
* Designing and implementing data mobilization job streams that incorporate data hygiene, merge/purge, and data transformation processes
* Support implementation of business intelligence and marketing automation solutions
* Adhering to production standards in all work products and participating in the refinement of those standards to improve quality and productivity
* Documenting all work and facilitating support of ongoing operational responsibilities
* Providing requirements to the technology delivery group to improve product integration, internally developed infrastructure components, and application templates based on project experience.
* Participating in code review and acceptance process in order to improve methodology and delivery.
* Mentor junior developers and BSAs.
* A minimum of 5 years experience in most, if not all of the following areas:
* Data Warehousing and Marketing Databases with deep knowledge of Oracle, Netezza or SQL Server
* Netezza experience is a plus.
* Database design, tuning and management.
* Data hygiene and merge/purge applications (Firstlogic preferred)
* Extract, transformation and load (ETL) applications
* Marketing application technology, including decision support systems, OLAP, modeling and analytics, and campaign management tools
* Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center