To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
SQL server Database Administrator
• Administers all SQL server database, reporting services and SSIS packages.
• Creates complex queries, stored procedures and functions.
• Models and Manages Database for various applications.
• Creates and maintains advanced ETL (Extract, Transform, and Load) systems to feed other external and internal systems, using Integration Services to extract data from a variety of sources.
• Synchronizes data among multiple systems.
• Performs data analysis for various source systems.
• Manages the flow of data between application systems; creates reports of varying complexity for end users; creates advanced SQL query to import and export data.
• Creates and maintains advanced reports; gathers technical requirements from end users, develops procedures in SQL server to extract the data, develops the report using Reporting Services, and deploys the report to the appropriate application.
• Troubleshoots application and data issues across a variety of applications, and provides solutions and recommendations as applicable.
• Provides technical analysis to determine appropriate solutions to meet business requirements.
• Maintains and enforces all aspects of system security and confidentiality of records and information; monitors operations and identifies security issues and violations of MPS policies and guidelines.
• Documents work completed; maintains work log of service requests, equipment malfunctions, software errors and failures, equipment locations and technical configurations; identifies and reports trends and technical problems which need to be addressed by improved procedures and policies.
• Enthusiastically promotes the Superintendent’s goals and priorities in compliance with all policies and procedures.
•Bachelor’s Degree in computer technology; AND four (4) years of experience with SQL Server Database and Application development,
• Managing database and application development through all stages of the development life cycle.
• Researching, analyzing and evaluating computer database applications, procedures and techniques, including data attribute management.
• Using MS SQL systems for online analytical processing (OLAP) and data mining functionality for business intelligence applications.
• Providing senior-level technical support and resolving database problems.
• Quickly and effectively diagnosing and resolving technical problems in a network environment.
• Coordinating a variety of skilled technology services functions.
• Assessing customer support needs, and implementing effective solutions.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with co-workers and clients.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center