To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Microsoft SQL Server Database Administrator
Bachelor's Degree in business, computer science, engineering or an equivalent combination of skills, training, and experience is required.
• Minimum of 3+ years of related experience.
• Process oriented engineer with strong execution and follow through skills.
• Experience supporting SQL2005/SQL2008 in a production environment
• Knowledge in Networking.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Team player with ability to multitask with minimal supervision and high reliability.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Minimal travel anticipated for this position.
• You will be responsible for supporting the SQL Server databases and ensuring their performance, availability and security.
• You will responsible for improvement and maintenance of the databases to include rollout and upgrades.
• Ability to perform database audits.
• Ability to implement database tuning processes.
• Ability to configure, perform and test database backup and recovery
• Experience in replication, log shipping or database mirroring all pluses.
• Experience in Clustering and Virtualization
• Experience with Integration Services, SSAS and Reporting Services
• Passion for learning and applying evolving technologies
• Strong customer focus; ability to focus on the client's requirements and exceed expectations
• Familiarity with data warehouse technology
• Programming Languages a plus (VB, C++, .Net, Java, APEX, HTML)
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center