To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
SQL Database Administrator
* Creates custom Stored Procedures and Triggers in order to help automate SQL Server jobs.
* Creates, tests and validates custom indexes, scripts and queries in order to manipulate data.
* Works within SQL Server to create custom reports and queries.
* Acts as the technical project manager while working on custom data conversions.
* Performs database application upgrades and server migrations.
* Uses the SQL Profiler and Performance Monitor to determine database and server performance benchmarks.
* Designs support automation tools with the .NET programming language.
* Record and track high level support problems in help desk software while keeping all stake holders informed of problem status and estimated resolution times.
* All other duties as assigned by the Technical Support Manager.
* Must possess a 4 year degree from an accredited institution.
* Must possess advanced technical certifications or have equivalent work experience (MCDBA or MCITP: Database Administrator preferred).
* Must have at least 3 years experience working as a Microsoft SQL Server administrator.
* Must have at least 3 years experience installing and supporting database applications.
* Must have expert abilities to create custom scripts, stored procedures, indexes, triggers.
* Must have above average ability working with SQL Profiler and Performance Monitor.
* Must have excellent customer relations skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of client organization.
* Ability to work on diverse projects under tight deadlines.
* Ability to assess problems, recommends appropriate solutions, and implements them.
* Able to create accurate and coherent documentation for distribution to end users.
* Able to efficiently track and manage multiple technical projects.
* Experience with the .NET programming language is a nice plus.
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center