To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Oracle SQL Developer
• Analyzing and reviewing integration requirements
• Developing detailed design specifications based on standards and guidelines
• Develops or confirms detailed project or system change estimates or project plans
• Developing code to specifications, based on standard development and documentation standards
• Creates accurate test plans, conditions and data
• Conducts module and basic integration levels of testing according to process standards
• Tracks and resolves moderate to complex defects
• Packages code for testing and production deployment
• Plans and conducts timely structured code reviews to ensure standard and systems interoperability
• Mentors and supports other colleagues on the team
• Ability to work independently and as part of the team
• BS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or relevant certifications and documented OJT.
• 3 to 5 years enterprise level development experience.
• SAP Development or Integration Experience (at least one full lifecycle)
• Experience with relational databases and SQL a must.
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming, Middleware, SDLC, SOA, integration patterns, XML, and messaging
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center