To see other DBA job opportunities,
please visit http://dba.fyicenter.com/
Database Systems Architect
Responsible for far-ranging projects, the role requires exceptional versatility including: project leadership and planning; technology strategy; formal and informal communication; cross-team collaboration; requirements analysis; software analysis, design and development. This senior role will have significant influence on the way systems are designed. This role requires the ability to master many competing factors to form correct judgments and recommendations that balance current and anticipated business and technology needs.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field of study. Master’s degree preferred.
• 5+ years Database Architecture experience with SQL Server including a deep understanding of performance and tuning/optimization, database internals, data normalization, security, replication, and advanced database development concepts. At least 3 of these years should be with large volume/high availability databases.
• 8+ years' experience in full life-cycle development
• 3+ years server side development experience using C# (preferred) or Java
• Experience developing web services
• SOA Design/development experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Deep technical understanding of systems, databases, networking, and computing environments.
• Experience writing technical documents/specifications
• Experience building enterprise-scale systems and applications
To apply for this position, please visit
DBA FYI Center